Easy Diy Care Bear Costume

Bear costumes are easy to make yourself . How cute is this pumpkin? This free watch inspired by bear prints!

This is what I do not want as a housekeeper
Here's how I do not want to look like home clothes at www.pinterest.com

I have a short but lovely blog post today in a simple flashy costume for you! Get some bobby pins that fit your child's hair, then take a soft pin and wrap them around. First, you upload and print a free sticky image that can be printed on vinyl.

If you want to do it, it's easy too.


The same thing happened to my Cheshire cat costume a few years ago: get ready for a nice overload now ... You can also enjoy this Halloween costume tutorial: This idea came to me yesterday about a bear disguise to make to care in a NYC plum pipe girl. .

First, load and print a free vinyl-inspired printing roller.


Paste the cut polyfill in front of each cloud shape. Caring for a bear is also very easy. Connect it to the clip with a chain or thin wire and you have simple bear ears!

It's great, easy to make and a lot of fun.


All you need is a matching outfit, hair crayon and cardboard for a small mouth mask. Don't forget to sign up! Come enjoy it with me: Find a stuffed animal that looks like your dog's size.

For my second Serenity Halloween costume, I decided to take care of the bear costume.


We're all about classic fashion and nostalgia, so caring is of course at the top of our list. Use light wool and print a lion (or any animal). January 31, 2010, Jennifer.

How delicious is this pumpkin?


Make a bear family with sweatpants and simple hair. You can see the ears we used in the picture above. I cut out a white circle and drew a sun and a rainbow, made a ribbon and a violin!

Copyright © 2021

DIY Projects